The Myth: i have been to the campus for a tour before, and so I don’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even if you’ve visited campus, it’s helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for pupils getting one last look before they make their choice.
Often times pupils may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April when they went on a tour their junior or year that is senior. However, it can positively be worth your time to consult with campus in the context as a student that is admitted. Once you take a tour as a potential student, you might be coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a chance? Can I see myself here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted an entirely different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is completely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to take a serious and close look. Where would we be living? Who would be my classmates? Which professors is going to be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting town near you! We recognize that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but we want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We aspire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring acknowledge, therefore I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a few of the students towards the autumn semester, springtime admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do we do so? Well, every 12 months we understand there are pupils making in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also possess a competitive admission process at USC, so we can never ever admit all the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission we can admit more of the incredible pupils we would like at USC because we all know we’ll have more room available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as any other Trojan, and we wish them at USC as some other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease in to the college transition by taking classes at a district college. You’ll explore the world through a research abroad system. You could have a break through the grind and luxuriate in a months that are few of college!
You should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you haven’t done so currently. You will find lots of information about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to purchasing USC football period tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact every person by June 1st with either a request spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For those of you have got currently been admitted, or are wondering what the next steps will be in the event that you are admitted, this website’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed that it says you’ll want to submit your Enrollment shmoop essay helper Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of getting your admission letter. This implies, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1stst, you have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA therefore the CSS profile ASAP, if you don’t already completed. We usually do not wish your capacity to invest in USC become held up by school funding. The earlier these documents are had by us, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the better the probabilities. It is possible to submit your housing application before the dedication deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, so do not forget to check those options aswell.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You shall receive an e-mail aided by the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your own most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of course, we’re constantly willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!